Investment Advisory Services*
Instead of establishing an indexed portfolio, which moves with market trends, you can also create an actively managed portfolio. Actively managed portfolios are monitored by a team of managers who will follow market trends, continually research, and provide their experienced advice on how to manage your funds in a more fluid manner.
- Stocks & Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Mutual Funds
- Unit Investment Trusts (UITs)
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- Bonds & Fixed Income
- Brokered CDs
Annuities & Insurance*
- Fixed – a tax deferred investment offered through an insurance company which provides a fixed rate of interest for a period of time.
- Variable – Modern investments combining tax-deferral and growth opportunities.
Planning for a comfortable retirement means making smart choices today. Variable annuities may allow you to defer taxes, take advantage of timely market opportunities, receive income that you may not outlive and take care of your beneficiaries. Talk to one of our investment advisors today about putting together a plan that’s right for your future.
Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the investment company carefully before investing. The prospectus contains this and other information about the investment company. A prospectus is available from an Investment Executive. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
- Term Life Insurance – insurance that you can buy for a specified period of time and amount.
- Long Term Care – a benefit individuals can buy to help pay for their nursing care. Long Term Care can provide you income that would have normally come from your personal income or assets.
- Disability Insurance – helps protect your family by providing you income if you become disabled temporarily or permanently.
Certificates of Deposit are long-term savings accounts that have a higher and fixed rate of interest, as opposed to typical savings accounts.
Member FDIC: Bank Products are FDIC Insured
Flexible savings accounts allow you to set money aside for health or dependent care costs by moving money from your paycheck before taxes are deducted. These finances are available for use within the term of one tax year.
*Investment products are: Not a Deposit, Not FDIC Insured, Not Insured by Any Federal or State Government Agency, Not Guaranteed By the Bank, May Go Down in Value
Securities and insurance products are offered by Cetera Investment Services LLC, a registered broker-dealer, member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services are offered by Cetera Investment Advisers. Neither firm is affiliated with the financial institution where investment services are offered.
Investment Executives are registered to conduct securities business and licensed to conduct insurance business in limited states. Response to, or contact with, residents of other states will only be made upon compliance with applicable licensing and registration requirements. The information on this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to purchase brokerage services to persons outside of the United States. Located at 525 N Main, Sioux Center, IA 51250